Search This Blog

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Moved to a new house

So since the last time i updated my blog, we had indeed made it to OK. we moved into a ou dated house and soon found out that the AC was going out in it and the landlord had no intention of fixing it.  They ended up letting us out of our 6m lease early< but we took a huge hit with our deposit, but hey you when some you loose some. Our new house is AMAZING very modern and built recently , so it has all the upgrades. I've made new friends, which live right down the road from me. I do Zumba 3 ays a week and I just did a 5k at the gym :) The kids started school about 2 weeks ago.  Bella Rae started Kindergarden, Mateo started 3rd grade and Christian goes to junior high and is mixed in with the the schoolers. He is playing baseball for the school . All the kids schools are super small, which I LOVE. So for right now everyone is happy and life is going great, I hope everyone else is too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment