Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas came and passed

I hope everyone had a fantastic holiday, I know we did. This year we spent it with my family in Eureka. We had a blast. For Christmas I got a 2012 Kia Optima fully loaded with turbo. Spoiled i know :) Kids has a great holiday also.  I start the spring semester zoo. Im taking some harder classes and i feel the need to challenge myself. Im very excited about the new year. 2012 is MY year. this is a year of change, progression, fulfillment and rejoicing. I have lost 145lbs and I feel like need to celebrate that. I play to sky dive this sprig with a couple friends. I'm so  much more active and funnier and full of life now. People are always commenting on how happy I am and the glow I have around me.  fit into a size 16 jeans today and was amazed. I did that, I lost so much weight that i have 5 more sizes till I'm were i want to be :) That is a huge reason to be thankful.
I hope you find reasons during this holiday season to be thankful also

No comments:

Post a Comment